Helping Seniors Stay Home
Finding the appropriate services available for Seniors in Rhode Island can be a challenge. Coordinating care for a loved one can leave a caregiver at wit’s end. Family members may not have the time, or ability, to assist with processing paperwork, scheduling doctor’s visits, arranging home repairs and maintenance, finding homecare or assist in transitioning to a long-term care setting.
Senior’s Choice Consulting can provide as much service as a Senior or their family may desire such as:
- 30 or 60 minute telephone call to assess needs & identify resources available for the Care Provider to access directly.
- In-person Hourly Consultations.
- Long-Term Care Search.
- Assist with RI Medicaid application and hand deliver to DHS.
- Concierge Companion Services.
- Concierge Care.
- Snowbird Assistance.
- Convenient Online Scheduling
Senior’s Choice Consulting is here to guide Seniors and their Care Providers through the challenges of aging independently.
We can provide as much or as little support as you want.