Helping Seniors Stay Home
Finding the appropriate services available for Seniors in Rhode Island can be a challenge. Coordinating care for a loved one can leave a caregiver at wit’s end. Family members may not have the time, or ability, to assist with processing paperwork, scheduling doctor’s visits, arranging home repairs and maintenance, finding home-care or assist in transitioning to a long-term care setting.
Senior’s Choice Consulting is here to make your life easier by providing the information and guidance you need to make informed choices on how to remain as independent as possible.
Senior’s Choice Consulting can provide as much service as a Senior, Care Provider, or Employer may desire such as:
- a phone consultation to discuss resources that may be available for the Senior, or Care Provider, to access directly.
- face to face consultations in a mutually acceptable location to create an executable plan for care.
- assistance with long-term care placement.
- Staff trainings, presentations, and health fair coordination.
- Concierge Companion Services when you need someone to go with you to medical appointments or events.
- ongoing Concierge Care Management
Senior’s Choice Consulting is here to guide Seniors and their Care Providers through the challenges of aging independently.
We help companies retain their employees who are caring for aging loved ones by providing the information and resources necessary to enable the employee to focus on work.
We can provide as much or as little support as you want.