As a client of Senior’s Choice Consulting you have the following rights:
- You have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- You have the right to receive quality services irrespective of sex, race, ethnicity, culture, language, religion, marital status, disability, sexuality or age.
- You have the right to be free from abuse, exploitation, retaliation, humiliation, and neglect.
- You have the right to privacy of all records and communications (except where compelling ethical, moral or legal reasons eg, elder abuse legislation).
- You have a right to have control over your own life and to participate in decisions concerning the type of assistance provided and the way it is provided.
- You have a right to receive information about services and costs of services provided by Senior’s Choice Consulting
- You have a right to voice complaints without fear of it affecting decisions relating to the assistance you receive.
- You have a right to refuse services.
Clients who are using the service have a responsibility to:
- Let Senior’s Choice Consulting know if you are not available for an appointment.
- Respect as individuals everyone involved in providing services.
- Inform Senior’s Choice Consulting of new or different service needs.
- Take responsibility for the results of any decisions you make.
- Seek a fair resolution of any complaints.